Additional Posting Location(s): Tokyo Tech Ebisu, Tokyo Tech Meguro
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
- Drive operational execution for global procurement activities of goods and services in alignment with our internal business customers for assigned areas of responsibility specifically IT, office purchase, etc
- Purchase order conversion from a fully approved Requisition and issue to the vendor for delivery meeting SLA of max 2 business days.
- Create purchase orders in ERP
- Process receipts for their respective PO’s
- Negotiate costs, delivery dates and service terms with suppliers
- Develop a strong understanding and knowledge of suppliers and capabilities
- Work with Management to report metrics and monitor process compliance
- Collaborate and communicate effectively across different organizational levels, functions, businesses, and geographies to realize procurement goals and objectives
- Flexibility to support global buyers based in U.S. APAC and EMEA
- Independently prioritize and handle ambiguous tasks and deliver timely results
- Perform all other duties as assigned including administrative tasks
- Ensure compliance with company Procurement policies
- Work with Accounts Payable to ensure invoices are processed on time and purchase orders received in a timely manner
- Identify and drive continuous process improvements
- Work in a collaborative manner and as a team player
- Customer Focused
- Attention to detail orientation
- Full proficiency in Japanese and business level English
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years purchasing experience
- ERP, MS Office knowledge is required
- Knowledge of P2P process preferred
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.