Additional Posting Location(s): Tokyo Sales/CS, Tokyo Tech Meguro
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
As the APAC Manager, Learning Experience Facilitation you will lead a network of facilitators and coordinators responsible for implementing the next generation of professional and personal development experiences in our APAC offices.
You will work alongside Talent Partners, Program Managers, Designers and Technologists to ensure the effective implementation and evaluation of learning campaigns that engage our Indeedians and create behavioral change.
A learning campaign is a coordinated series of events that include live learning experiences (workshops, webinars, speaker events, networking sessions, roundtable discussions) reinforced through continuous learning and communication via blogs, discussion boards, email campaigns, byte-size lessons, and competitions, as well as 1-1 support sessions.
- Provide direction to team by communicating global strategy and establishing operational objectives.
- Oversee the planning and execution of learning experiences including event programming, registrations, execution, and pre and post engagement touchpoints
- Manage day-to-day operations of the unit, including serving as the point of escalation for complex issues
- Actively participate in “working groups” as a SME in facilitation and an additional connection to the region and their needs.
- Travel regularly to regional offices to conduct/support program pilots and train-the-trainer sessions.
- Observe program deliveries and evaluate team performance and operational results.
- Prepare regional scorecards and implement improvements that support strategic and operational goals.
- Support Global LX Manager in conducting program debriefs with Regional Consultants, Program Managers, LX Design team, and Stakeholders.
- Facilitate Tier III learning experiences to senior audiences when needed (Director and above level)
- Attend conferences, networking events, and other benchmarking opportunities to get exposure to innovative facilitation and learner engagement techniques that could benefit the offerings and support the professional development of the team.
- Grow and support immediate reports by providing continuous feedback, conducting weekly 1-on-1’s, and leading quarterly touch-points.
- Provide 1-1 support to extended network of Facilitators when necessary.
- Customer engagement strategies and their application to L&D
- Social learning, accelerated learning, and experiential learning principles
- Advanced learner-centered facilitation techniques (See ATD Master Training criteria)
- Project Management for learning
- 3+ years of full cycle program design, delivery, and evaluation in the APAC region.
- 3+ years of management and development of a facilitation team. Remote management experience a plus.
- Operational mindset
- Ability to adapt quickly to a fast paced environment
- Ability to coach, develop, and inspire your direct reports
- Effective collaborator and communicator
- Servant leader attitude
- Travel requirements: 40% of international travel time is expected
- Language requirements: Japanese proficiency required
- Education level: Bachelor’s degree
- Target Start Date: May 2018
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.