Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Indeed.com’s Audio/Video Infrastructure team is seeking out a full-time hands-on A/V Specialist! Do the terms PTZ, HDMI, AEC, DSP, dB, and Beamforming mean anything to you? Are you energized by interacting with people throughout the day, in person, on the phone, via email, and chat? Do you have a strong attention to detail and a desire to teach others? Are you excited about helping others to communicate effectively through the use of technology? If so, this position may be a great opportunity for you!
How you’ll spend the day
- Taking proactive steps to ensure that the user experience in the conference rooms is at the highest level
- Ensuring that our video distribution systems function efficiently and intuitively
- Producing live internal company meetings (including all lights, sound, camera, live mastering, streaming, post-production)
- Tracking and reporting on event host satisfaction, conference room system status, utilization, and reliability
- Enthusiastically teaching our internal users how to best interact with and utilize Indeed’s A/V systems, providing guidance and support as needed via face to face interaction, chat, email, and telephone
- Liaising with our IT Support, IT Facilities, and Networking teams in order to ensure that the A/V systems are flawlessly implemented in current and new offices
- Researching new and innovative solutions to the technical challenges that arise; managing the resulting projects
- Acting as a subject matter expert to your team members and cross-team peers, through hosting “tech talks”, creating technical documentation, and providing one on one training
Here are some of the things we’re looking for:
- Understanding and experience with all areas of A/V including live event production & streaming, intra-office content distribution, and conference room collaboration equipment
- Experience implementing and managing equipment such as: Crestron, QSC, Atlona, Shure, ClearOne, Sennheiser, Livestream, and Blackmagic
- A proven track record of innovation and creative problem solving under pressure
- Independent ability to research technical problems and solutions
- Strong organizational and project management skills with a passion for detail
- Experience with Apple products (MacOS, IOS)
- Undergraduate degree in a technical field
- Willingness to work flexible / odd hours at times, based on needs
Here are the physical requirements for this role:
- Ability to crouch beneath workspaces and climb ladders for system installation, maintenance, adjustments, etc
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.