Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Indeed.com’s Audio/Video Infrastructure team is seeking out a full-time hands-on A/V Specialist! Do the terms PTZ, HDMI, AEC, DSP, dB, and Beamforming mean anything to you? Are you energized by interacting with people throughout the day, in person, on the phone, via email, and chat? Do you have a strong attention to detail and a desire to teach others? Are you excited about helping others to communicate effectively through the use of technology? If so, this position may be a great opportunity for you!
How you’ll spend the day:
Manage the AV project from initiation to closure.
Gather requirements, scope of work, and acquire appropriate sign off for AV projects.
Create project plans, budget and forecasts
Manage vendor bids, lead vendors on design and execution, procure vendor equipment
Monitor the design, budget, and execution by ensuring that proper reporting and metrics are in place.
Evaluate requirements and weight them against standard AV designs.
Develop and document AV designs and project plans.
Implementation and testing
Setting up, configuring, and testing AV equipment.
Providing training on A/V equipment.
Submitting the project into production
Here are some of the things we’re looking for:
- Multidisciplinary working knowledge in the areas of electricity, electrical distribution, audiovisual, video conferencing, floor plan packages, and business structure. Excellent knowledge of AV technology and equipment. Experienced and capable of communicating highly technical information to non-technical individuals. Proven track record of achieving objectives on schedule and within budget.
- Seasoned 3-5 years experience in audiovisual systems, Project Management Design and Engineering Experience leading and managing vendor teams.
- Proficient with G Suite and markup utilities. Demonstrable understanding of basic networking troubleshooting.
- Ability to understand and provide comments feedback on design drawings, including elevations, line drawings, etc. Ability to create and maintain construction schedules and ensure AV activities are tracked and recording in them
- Demonstrated skills in requirements gathering, resource organization, task prioritization and scheduling.
- Ability to efficiently provide responses and timely communicate during project lifecycle. Including but not limited to
RFIsSubmittalsChange order documentationRoom readiness documentationChecklists and PunchlistsField reports
- Experience in the design and construction process participating in architect and contractor meetings. Certified Technology Specialist (CTS, CTS-D, CTS-I). Programming experience for Extron, Crestron or AMX. Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Familiarity with Zoom and Zoom Room product (preferred) Proficient with macOS
- Familiar with (some) markup utility
- Familiar with project management tools such as JIRA/Asana
Here are the physical requirements for this role:
- Ability to crouch beneath workspaces and climb ladders for system installation, maintenance, adjustments, etc
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.