Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Your job.Account Executives at Indeed are on the front lines of helping organizations more effectively lead their online recruitment strategy. You will advocate job search technology to leading companies across multiple regions and promote the power of our products to make them more productive, collaborative and mobile. Your passion to learn from and connect with others will ultimately help more organizations find and hire great people.
- You'll drive growth by selling pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to small-to-medium sized employers (SMB)
- You will develop relationships through phone, email, social media and professional networking
- You'll conduct live product demonstrations over the phone and via webinar
- You will target potential revenue opportunities (cold call) and build a pipeline to reach quota
- Analyze trends and present monthly analytics reports to your clients
- Build and develop account relationships and close sales quickly
- Bachelor’s degree OR 1+ years of experience in a sales environment
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- You have a data focused, competitive attitude
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Experience managing leads with an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system is a plus
- You have a passion to hunt (cold-call), and educate - you're not easily intimidated by new relationships
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page at https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks at http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.