Additional Posting Location(s): Austin
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Your job.Account Executives at Indeed are on the front lines of helping organizations more effectively manage their online recruitment strategy. You will advocate Job Search technology to leading companies across multiple states and promote the inventive power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative and mobile. Your passion for Indeed will ultimately help more organizations connect with great people. In this role, you will be part of a new team on our Emerging Markets group helping expand Indeed's market presence by selling into companies in Mexico. Responsibilities
- Drive growth by selling pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to small-to-medium sized employers (SMB) in Mexico
- Use bilingual skills (Spanish and English) to develop relationships through phone, email, social media and professional networking
- Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and face to face
- Prospect revenue opportunities (cold call) and build a pipeline to reach quotas
- Analyze and present monthly analytics reports to advertisers
- Develop account relationships and close sales quickly
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Expert fluency in Spanish and English for the ability to conduct verbal and written business in both languages is required
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills in both languages
- 2+ years of experience in a sales-driven environment
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Metrics-oriented and a competitive attitude
- Experience with an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Passion to hunt (cold-call), educate and sell
- 10% travel
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.