Date published: 30-May-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
- You will position and sell Indeed products, including pay-per-click advertising (PPC) to help small-to-medium sized employers (SMBs) solve their recruiting challenges
- You’ll build long-term client relationships by listening to client needs, demonstrating the benefits of Indeed products, and recommending appropriate solutions
- You will analyze client success and present monthly advertising analytics reports
- You'll conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and face to face
- You’ll develop real connections through phone, email, and professional networking
- 2+ years of experience in a sales environment
- Passion to educate and sell while focused on solutions - you’re not easily intimidated
- Experience managing accounts within an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- You have strong written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- A data focused, ambitious attitude - the numbers tell a story
- You can learn and apply new concepts quickly
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.