Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
- Position and sell Indeed Hire to help employers solve their recruiting challenges
- Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar, and face-to-face where applicable
- Help evaluate, build, and manage sales pipeline, growing successful client relationships for Indeed Hire
- Help scale sales processes including lead generation and client marketing
- Analyze client success and present monthly analytics reports
- Facilitate and support sales initiatives to achieve sales goals
- Work cross-functionally with the Hire team within Sales Strategy in Global Product Commercialization to resolve challenges and identify scalable opportunities for selling Hire
- Maintain and manage the client relationship in collaboration Indeed Hire recruiting team (the hiring specialists)
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Proven track record delivering against sales targets
- Ability to build strategic partnerships and collaborate cross-functionally
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Experience managing leads with an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system is a plus
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- A metrics-oriented, need-to-win attitude
- Onsite, regular attendance for purposes of collaboration, coaching, team meetings, and team morale
- Ability to work effectively in an open-seating environment
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.