Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Please note this role is based in Dublin and will require relocation. We provide a full relocation package provided including flights, 30 days temporary accommodation, relocation credit and benefit, tax assistance and cultural training
- Drive growth by selling pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to small-to-medium sized employers (SMB)
- Develop relationships through phone, email, social media and professional networking
- Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and face to face
- Prospect revenue opportunities (cold call) and build a pipeline to reach quota
- Analyse and present monthly analytics reports to advertisers
- 3+ years of experience in a sales-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Italian
- Passion to hunt (cold-call), educate and sell
- Ability to qualify, position and close
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- A metrics-oriented, competitive attitude
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Passion to sell pay-per-click advertising services (PPC) in a competitive marketplace
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.