Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Your job.Account Executives are responsible for generating new business within Arabic speaking markets in a highly-productive, inside sales environment. A strong candidate will have a proven track record in sales, excellent communication skills, consistent work ethic and a desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing internet companies in the industry. We provide a competitive base salary, monthly commissions, and a quarterly bonus plan. If you are passionate about selling a successful product and are interested in working for a highly productive, fun environment, we want to hear from you today. How does your team make Indeed a better company?
- Sell pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to small to medium-sized employer
- Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and occasionally face to face
- Prospect revenue opportunities and build a pipeline
- Analyze and present monthly analytics reports to advertisers
- Develop account relationships and close sales quickly
- 3+ years of experience selling to MENA based clients in a sales-driven environment - online advertising a plus
- Inside sales or startup experience preferred
- Fluency in English, knowledge of Arabic would be an advantage
- Passion to educate and sell
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn new processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.