Date published: 31-Jul-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Indeed is looking for an Account Executive, Agency to work on our Emerging Markets team in Dublin. We are looking for a solid sales professional to build strong advertising agency relationships and drive revenue inside the agency community. A strong candidate will have excellent communication skills, consistent work ethic and a desire to be a part of the fastest growing internet company in the recruitment space.
- Sell pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to various Advertising Agencies
- Prospect revenue opportunities (cold call) and build a pipeline to reach quota
- Develop relationships through phone, email, social media and professional networking
- Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone and weekly webinars
- Analyse and present monthly analytics reports to advertisers
- Develop industry and account relationships to leverage during the sales process
- 3+ years of experience in a sales-driven environment & a sales role is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and either Spanish or Swedish required
- Previous experience working with or within advertising or media agencies is essential
- Passion to hunt (cold-call), educate and sell
- Ability to qualify, position and close
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- A metrics-oriented, competitive attitude
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Passion to sell pay-per-click advertising services (PPC) in a competitive marketplace
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.