Date published: 16-Nov-2016
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Drive growth by selling pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to small-to-medium sized employers in the United Kingdom
- Develop relationships through phone, email, social media and professional networking
- Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and face to face
- Prospect revenue opportunities (cold call) and build a pipeline to reach quota
- Analyze and present monthly analytics reports to advertisers
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated experience selling in a sales-driven environment
- Experience in online advertising, marketing, Google Adwords or recruitment is beneficial
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn new processes
- Analytical and results-oriented
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.