Date published: 14-Jun-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Account Executives at Indeed are on the front lines of helping organizations more effectively manage their online recruitment strategy. You will advocate job search technology to leading companies across multiple regions and promote the power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative and mobile. Your passion to learn from and connect with others will ultimately help more organizations find and hire great people.
- You will position and sell Indeed products, including pay-per-click advertising (PPC) to help small-to-medium sized employers (SMBs) solve their recruiting challenges
- You’ll develop real connections through phone, email, and professional networking
- You'll conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and face to face
- You will analyze client success and present monthly advertising analytics reports
- You’ll build long-term client relationships by listening to client needs, demonstrating the benefits of Indeed products, and recommending appropriate solutions
- 2+ years of experience in a sales environment
- You can learn and apply new concepts quickly
- A data focused, ambitious attitude - the numbers tell a story
- You have strong written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Experience managing accounts within an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Passion to educate and sell while focused on solutions - you’re not easily intimidated
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.