Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Account Executives at Indeed are on the front lines of helping organisations more effectively manage their online recruitment strategy. You will advocate job search technology to leading companies and promote the power of our products to make organisations more productive, collaborative and mobile. Your passion to learn from and connect with others will ultimately help more organisations find and hire great people.
- As an Account Executive you will manage the full sales cycle from prospect to close and account management
- Drive growth in the Nordic markets by selling recruitment solutions and pay-per-click advertising to small-to-medium sized employers (SMB) and enterprise businesses
- Drive new business by prospecting (cold-calling) to strategically build a strong pipeline to reach quota
- Build and grow client relationships and look for opportunities to upsell by sharing knowledge and demonstrating how to use our products
- Develop relationships through phone, email, social media and professional networking
- Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and face to face
- Analyse client success and present monthly advertising analytics reports
- 1+ years of experience in a sales-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English and Swedish
- Passion to hunt (cold-call), educate and sell
- Ability to qualify, position and close
- A competitive, ambitious and positive attitude
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Passion to grow the Nordic markets in the online recruiting space
- Open PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Tax-saver travel tickets and Bike to Work Schemes
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability/ Income Protection
- Digital Doctors
- Employee Development Services include self-paced training, instructor-led training, discussions and more
- Free Snacks onsite
- Company Events and Happy Hours
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.