Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
- You will drive growth by selling pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to small-to-medium sized employers (SMB)
- Develop real connections through phone, email, social media and professional networking
- You'll conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and face to face
- You will analyse client success and present monthly advertising analytics reports
- Build and grow client relationships by sharing knowledge and demonstrating how to use our product
- 2+ years of experience in a sales environment
- You’ll build long-term client relationships by listening to client needs, demonstrating the benefits of Indeed products, and recommending appropriate solutions
- You will analyze client success and present monthly advertising analytics reports
- Strong ability to forecast against your targets
- A data focused, ambitious attitude - the numbers tell a story
- You have excellent written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Experience managing accounts within an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Passion to educate our clients, provide an excellent experience and sell, whilst focused on solutions
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.