Date published: 16-Nov-2016
Additional Posting Location(s): Amsterdam, Brussels
As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. And we support our sales team with analysis and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the world.
Accountmanagers at Indeed are on the front lines of helping organizations more effectively lead their online recruitment strategy. You will advocate job search technology to leading companies across multiple regions and promote the power of our products to make them more productive, collaborative and mobile. Your passion to learn from and connect with others will ultimately help more organizations find and hire great people.
What other companies call this role:
- Accountmanager Binnendienst
- Commercieel Medewerker
- Sales Representative
- Sales Consultant,
- Accountmanager B2B
- Medewerker verkoop binnendienst
- Medewerker Acquisitie & Relatiebeheer
- Sales Advisor
- Inside sales consultant
- Commercieel Accountmanager
- Sales Accountmanager
- Sales Executive
- Account Executive
- Drive growth by supporting the selling of pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to small-to-medium sized employers (SMB)
- You will develop relationships through phone, email, social media and professional networking
- You'll conduct live product demonstrations over the phone and via webinar
- You will identify potential revenue opportunities (cold call) and help build a pipeline to reach quota
- Analyze trends and present monthly analytics reports to your clients
- Build and develop account relationships and help close sales quickly
- 1+ years of experience in a sales environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- You have a data focused, competitive attitude
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Experience managing leads with an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system is a plus
- You have a passion to hunt (cold-call), and educate - you're not easily intimidated by new relationships
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.