Date published: 13-Jul-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
If you are passionate about selling a successful product and have an interest in working for a highly productive, fun environment, we want to hear from you today.
* Sell pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to small to medium sized employers
* Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and face to face
* Prospect revenue opportunities and build a pipeline
* Analyze and present monthly analytics reports to advertisers
* Develop account relationships and close sales quickly
About you.We are looking for someone who...
- Is interested in building upon their successful track record in sales
- Has an out-going, dynamic personality
- Has a "can do" attitude and loves to be challenged
- Is metrics-oriented, organized and has a need to win
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 + years of experience selling in a sales-driven environment - online advertising a plus
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn new processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Passion to educate and sell
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks:  http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.