Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
As an Account Executive, Decentralised Accounts you are responsible for the promotion of Indeed products to new customers and the expansion of existing customers with a focus on franchise accounts, supporting sales made from Ireland. The right candidate has demonstrated success in this area, excellent communication skills and the ambition to be a crucial part of one of the fastest growing Internet companies in the industry.
* Marketing pay per click advertising services to small and medium-sized employers, supporting sales made from Ireland
* Educate new customers in order to drive expansion of our market position in the online recruitment sector
* Marketing of our innovative products
* Online product presentations and on-site appointments with new and existing customers
* Management of key account relationships
* Demonstrated relevant experience in a similar environment, online advertising a plus
* Experience working in B2B sales, Inside Sales, as an Account Executive or in an Outbound Call Center
* Expertise in online advertising, marketing, sale of Google Adwords or recruitment experience are beneficial
* Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
* Strong communication skills
* Strong English language skills
* Analytical and results-oriented
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks:  http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.