Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Your job.Sales Executives are responsible for generating new business and growing existing accounts in a highly-productive, inside sales environment. A strong candidate will have a proven track record in sales, excellent communication skills, consistent work ethic and a desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing internet companies in the industry. We provide a competitive base salary, monthly commissions and a quarterly bonus plan.
* Sell pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to medium to large sized enterprise
* Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and face to face
* Prospect revenue opportunities and build a pipeline
* Analyze and present monthly analytics reports to advertisers
* Develop account relationships and close sales quickly
- Is interested in building upon their successful track record in sales
- Is confident and professional with a strong business acumen
- Has a "can do" attitude and loves to be challenged
- Is metrics-oriented, organized and has a need to win
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years B2B inside sales experience - online advertising, media or technology industry experience is highly desirable
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn new processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Passion to educate and sell
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.