Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Franchise Sales Account Managers are responsible for managing and retaining franchise accounts in a highly-productive, sales environment. A strong candidate will have excellent communication skills, consistent work ethic and a desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing internet companies in the industry. We provide a competitive base salary and a quarterly bonus plan. If you are passionate about selling a successful product, we want to hear from you today!
- Make outbound phone calls to existing clients to review accounts, assess current hiring needs and conduct live product demonstrations via webinar
- Analyze and present monthly analytics reports to advertisers
- Increase revenue and retention by meeting and exceeding quarterly revenue goals
- Build long-term partnerships and strategies across your book of business
- Bachelors degree OR equivalent sales experience
- Experience managing client accounts in a quota carrying, sales-driven environment is a plus though not required
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn new processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Applications and online presentation tools
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Out-going, dynamic personality with a can do attitude and passion for building lasting client relationships
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.