Date published: 12-Dec-2016
How Indeed works.Indeed works when talented, passionate people come together to get a job done. Come help Indeed work. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
How this team works.
How this job works.
How you work.Responsibilities
- Increase revenue and retention by meeting and exceeding quarterly revenue goals
- Build long-term partnerships and strategies across your book of business
- Make outbound phone calls to existing clients to review accounts, assess current hiring needs and conduct live product demonstrations via webinar
- Analyze and present monthly analytics reports to advertisers
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience managing client accounts in a quota carrying, sales-driven environment (online advertising a plus)
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn new processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Docs and online presentation tools
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Out-going, dynamic personality with a can do attitude and passion for building lasting client relationships
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.