Date published: 22-Mar-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
- Increase revenue and retention by meeting and exceeding quarterly revenue goals
- Build long-term partnerships and strategies across your book of business
- Make outbound phone calls to existing clients to review accounts, assess current hiring needs and conduct live product demonstrations via webinar
- Analyze and present monthly analytics reports to advertisers
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience managing client accounts in a quota carrying, sales-driven environment (online advertising a plus)
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn new processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Docs and online presentation tools
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Out-going, dynamic personality with a can do attitude and passion for building lasting client relationships
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.