Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Account Executives at Indeed are on the front lines of helping organisations more effectively manage their online recruitment strategy. You will build relationships with and advocate job search technology to leading companies across multiple regions and promote the power of our products to make organisations more productive, collaborative and mobile. Your passion to learn from and connect with others will ultimately help more organisations find and hire great people.
- You will drive growth by selling pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to small-to-medium sized employers (SMB)
- Develop real connections through phone, email, social media and professional networking
- You'll conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and face to face
- You will analyse client success and present monthly advertising analytics reports
- Build and grow client relationships by sharing knowledge and demonstrating how to use our products
- 1+ years of experience in a sales environment
- You can learn and apply new concepts quickly
- A data focused, ambitious attitude - the numbers tell a story
- You have extraordinary written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Experience managing accounts within an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Passion to educate and sell whilst focused on solutions - you’re not easily intimidated
What other companies may call this role
- Account Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Sales Manager
- Sales Executive
- Inside Sales Executive
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page at: https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.