Date published: 5-Aug-2016
How Indeed works.Indeed works when talented, passionate people come together to get a job done. Come help Indeed work. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
How this team works.
How this job works.How an Account Specialist works.
How you work.Responsibilities
- Answer all inbound calls to Indeeds 1-800 client service phone number
- Analyze and respond to inquiries from our Small Business advertiser clients via phone and e-mail
- Consult directly with prospective clients as a product expert; assist in new account setup Interact with other members of the Small Business team, as well as our Sales group, to ensure that companies interested in Indeed receive excellent service
- Act as the external face of Indeed for hundreds of companies every day
- Bachelor's degree
- Entry level
- Relevant internship experience or coursework highly preferred
- Passion for client service
- Exceptional written, verbal and phone skills
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Call center experience a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.