Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Client Services team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients who help people get jobs.
An ideal candidate for the Account Specialist, Client Care role must be web-savvy, have strong customer service skills and be able to think on their feet. This is a critical, high-volume role that interacts directly with our high-need Small Business customers by phone and e-mail to support our growing product. Indeeds Account Specialists are committed to providing our Small Business advertisers with a superior level of quality and professional service to fulfill their hiring needs with a product that is simple, affordable and delivers results. We achieve this through offering timely, accurate and personalized support to exceed our customers expectations.
The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter who can work well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment.
At this time, Indeed will not sponsor individuals for employment visas for this open role.
- Answer all inbound calls to Indeeds 1-800 client service phone number
- Analyze and respond to inquiries from our Small Business advertiser clients via phone and e-mail
- Consult directly with prospective clients as a product expert; assist in new account setup Interact with other members of the Small Business team, as well as our Sales group, to ensure that companies interested in Indeed receive excellent service
- Act as the external face of Indeed for hundreds of companies every day
- Bachelor's degree
- Entry level
- Relevant internship experience or coursework highly preferred
- Passion for client service
- Exceptional written, verbal and phone skills
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Call center experience a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks:   http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.