Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Client Services team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients who help people get jobs.
- Analyze and respond to inquiries from advertisers posting their jobs on Indeed.com via live chat
- Drive improved client satisfaction/NPS, client retention and increase revenue by delivering service greatness in all interactions
- Be a product expert - assist with account optimization, troubleshoot technical issues, help clients measure their ROI Keep current on all product and process changes and be able to adapt when they occur
- Work independently as well as collaborate with teammates, including those outside of SMB
- Advocate for the client as necessary
- Follow-through on all pending interactions until full and satisfactory resolution is achieved
- Bachelor's degree 1+ years experience in business-to-business environment preferred; new college graduates considered
- Exceptional written skills required
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Creative and innovative person who is excited to be part of a new team
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Passion for service excellence, strong attention to detail
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks:  http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.