Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
A Client Onboarding Account Specialist must be web-savvy and have both strong sales and client service skills. This is a critical role that interacts directly with our high-need, high-volume clients by phone and e-mail.
The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter who can work well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment. If you have a passion for delivering measurable results and sales with a service approach, we want to hear from you. Be a part of one of the fastest growing Internet companies in the industry. Indeed offers a competitive salary and a full benefits plan.
- Proactively engage prospective clients via phone as a product expert
- Analyze potential client needs and make appropriate product and budget recommendations
- Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone
- Assist with account setup for both new and existing clients
- Identify and analyze opportunity within current and prospective client base
- Help clients measure their success and ROI from Indeed
- 1+ years of business-to-business experience preferred
- Fluent level of written & verbal communication skills in both French and English
- Exceptional written, verbal and phone skills required
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and prioritize responsibilities
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience in sales, sales support and up-selling a plus
- Experience with an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system preferred
- Passion to educate, service and sell
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.