The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
- Proactively engage prospective clients via phone as a product expert
- Analyze potential client needs and make appropriate product and budget recommendations
- Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone
- Assist with account setup for both new and existing clients
- Identify and analyze opportunity within current and prospective client base
- Help clients measure their success and ROI from Indeed
- 1+ years of business-to-business experience preferred
- Fluent level of written & verbal communication skills in both Spanish and English
- Exceptional written, verbal and phone skills required
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and prioritize responsibilities
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience in sales, sales support and up-selling a plus
- Experience with an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system preferred
- Passion to educate, service and sell
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.