Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
A Client Onboarding Account Specialist must be web-savvy and have both strong sales and client service skills. This is a critical role that interacts directly with our high-need, high-volume clients by phone, e-mail, and live chat. In this role you will support newly created accounts. You’ll ensure their account is set-up and create engagement by facilitating client walk-throughs
The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter who can work well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment. If you have a passion for delivering measurable results and sales with a service approach, we want to hear from you. Be a part of one of the fastest growing Internet companies in the industry. Indeed offers a competitive salary and a full benefits plan.
- Analyze and respond to inquiries from potential Small Business clients
- Communicate directly with prospective clients as a product expert
- Assist with new client account setup
- Focus on converting potential clients to Indeed
- Identify and analyze opportunity within current and prospective client base
- Help clients measure their success and ROI from Indeed
- Conduct an average of 60 outbound attempts per day
- 1-2 years experience in business-to-business environment preferred
- Passion for client service and sales
- Exceptional written, verbal and phone skills
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience in sales, sales support and up-selling a plus
- Call center or telesales experience a plus
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.