Date published: 9-Jan-2017
How Indeed works.Indeed works when talented, passionate people come together to get a job done. Come help Indeed work. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
How this team works.How Client Services Works. Our Client Services team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. Every month, 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients who help people get jobs.
How this job works.
How an Account Specialist, Client Response works. As an Account Specialist, you must be web-savvy and have strong customer service skills. This is a critical role that interacts directly with our high-need, high-volume English speaking Small Business clients by phone, e-mail and chat.
If you are a self-starter who can work well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment, then this role is for you. If you have a passion for delivering measurable results and client service, we want to hear from you. Be a part of one of the fastest growing Internet companies in the industry. Indeed offers a competitive salary and a full benefits plan.
How you work.
- Answer inbound written inquiries & phone calls in English from our thousands of Small Business advertiser clients
- Assist with new client account setup
- Help clients measure their success and ROI from Indeed
- Diagnose and solve technical and quality problems
- Promote pay-per-click advertising services and benefits to all Small Business clients
- Communicate directly with current clients as a product expert
- Support our other SMB teams to identify opportunities within SMB accounts, proactively contact clients, and provide our Sales team with product support
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Fluent English required
- 2+ years’ experience in business-to-business environment preferred
- Strong experience in a high volume, inbound phone environment required
- Strong phone experience with clients required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Passion for client education and service
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience working with Pay Per Click advertising preferred
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.