Date published: 16-Mar-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Client Services team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients who help people get jobs.
The Inbound Client Support Specialist must be web-savvy and have strong customer service and up selling skills. This is a critical role that interacts directly with our high-need, high-volume Small Business clients by phone, e-mail and live chat. The Inbound Client Support Specialist is responsible for supporting clients in our English, Mandarin and Cantonese speaking markets across the world.
If you are a self-starter who can work well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment, then this is the job for you. If you have a passion for delivering measurable results and client service, we want to hear from you. Be a part of one of the fastest growing Internet companies in the industry.
Find out what it's like to work in Client Services at Indeed: http://go.indeed.com/ClientServices
- Analyse and respond to inquiries from our thousands of English, Mandarin and Cantonese speaking Small Business advertiser clients
- Promote pay-per-click advertising services and benefits to all Small Business clients
- Identify and pursue up-selling opportunities within our non-sponsoring client base
- Communicate directly with current clients as a product expert
- Assist with new client account setup
- Help clients measure their success and ROI from Indeed
- Diagnose and solve technical problems
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in Australia
- Fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- 1-2 years’ experience in business-to-business environment with English, Mandarin and Cantonese speaking clients.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Passion for client education and service
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Up-selling experience is a plus
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.