Additional Posting Location(s): Dublin
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Service and support existing, spending client base
- Work directly with client decision-makers and budget-holders
- Help clients measure their success and ROI from Indeed
- Using probing questions, identify additional opportunity and new jobs
- Educate clients on our products and ensure their accounts are optimized
- Working from a queue, retain and grow accounts
- Conduct an average of 60 outbound attempts per day
- Meet or exceed assigned quota on a quarterly basis
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Professional maturity and business acumen
- 1+ years experience in business-to-business environment
- Industry experience in online advertising, search engine marketing (SEM), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, recruitment advertising or staffing agencies preferred
- Passion for sales and client service
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities and client requests
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.