Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
- Responsible for month-end financial reporting and accounting tasks, including preparation of journal entries, reconciliations and financial reports
- Support and advise local and regional offices on finance and accounting issues
- Liaise with outside auditors and other consultants
- Prepare and analyse financial information for Senior leaders
- Manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- 5+ years experience in accounting with progressive responsibilities
- Bachelors degree in Accounting required
- ACCA, CPA or CA (or working towards completion)
- Track record of working independently with limited required direction and guidance on simultaneous projects and teams
- Ability to respond to internal requests for support and assistance in a prompt and professional manner
- Ability to work in a confidential manner due to access to information of sensitive nature
- Strong business partnering & stakeholder management
- Strong time management, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Prior experience working with APAC region (including Japan and India)
- Experience working in an internet advertising or ecommerce company
- Knowledge and experience working with Google Apps and other cloud computing applications
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.