Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
How an Accounts Payable Assistant works.
Indeed is seeking an Accounts Payable Assistant who will help support our Accounting and broader Finance teams. Our team consists of experienced, motivated, and self-sufficient high performers. The ideal candidate will possess strong communication skills, be able to work at a fast pace, with superb attention to detail.
- Enter and process vendor invoices; maintain vendor invoice history
- Liaise with Purchasing team to facilitate Purchase Order processing for payment
- Coordinate with Purchasing Analyst to verify legitimacy of charges to company cards
- Process employee expense reimbursements
- Process weekly and ad hoc electronic payments and checks
- Communicate effectively with vendors and other employees to resolve payment processing issues
- Assist Accounting team with monthly closing reports
- Additional projects and functions as delegated by department management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years (Accounts Payable experience preferred)
- Meticulous organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Strong customer service focus and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of CitiDirect banking portal a plus
- Knowledge of Intacct a plus
- Strong Excel skills a plus
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.