Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
- Reconciliation of credit card transactions for Intacct purchases as well as non-Intacct purchases.
- Maintain receipt status in Intacct with real time information provided from vendors in coordination with Procurement Buyers.
- Communicate effectively and timely with internal customers and accounts payable for purchase order updates.
- Process employee expense reimbursements
- Process weekly and ad hoc electronic payments
- Communicate effectively with other employees to resolve payment processing issues and queries.
- Assist with new vendor process.
- Work with Management to prepare and report metrics and monitor process compliance.
- Identify and drive process improvements.
- Perform all other duties as assigned including administrative tasks.
- 2+ years working in an Accounts Payable environment
- Experience with MS Office and Google applications is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working in and with multiple international entities is required
- Strong attention to detail
- Works well under immediate supervision
- Good knowledge of Procure to Pay process
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.