Date published: 3-Feb-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The Accounts Payable Manager will lead a team of Accounts Payable Specialists. The Accounts Payable team consists of experienced, motivated, and self-sufficient high performers. The ideal candidate will have worked in a multinational environment and have strong communication, process improvement and leadership skills. This role will report directly to the EMEA Financial Controller.
- Directly manage a team of 4 Accounts Payable specialists - including objective setting, career development, training and providing ongoing direction and feedback.
- Review and present weekly payments for 9 international offices in 12 currencies.
- Drive automation and support global workflow improvement initiatives within the A/P environment. Challenge and propose improvements to the current A/P workflow process.
- Ensure that A/P procedures are adequately maintained.
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders including Procurement, Accounting and Compliance.
- Ensure KPIs are updated on the monthly finance scorecard.
- Perform and review month-end reporting for the accounts payable function.
- Ensure vendor reconciliations take place on a regular basis.
- Assist with annual internal and external audits.
- Deliver effective customer service to employees and vendors in EMEA, Canada and Brazil.
- At least 4+ years experience in a multinational Accounts Payable environment.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Experience in leading teams in a dynamic work environment.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the EU VAT system.
- Proven ability in workflow and process improvement.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of CitiDirect banking portal (or similar) an advantage.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.