Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Indeed is hiring a Accounts Payable Specialist in Dublin, Ireland. The Global P2P team consists of experienced, motivated, and self-sufficient high performers. The ideal candidate will have worked in a multinational company in a global Procurement organization. The candidate will have strong communication, process improvement, computer, and organizational skills. The candidate will be responsible for the EMEA and APAC regions.
- Communicate effectively and timely with internal customers for order updates.
- Support global P2P team with various administrative tasks.
- Develop an understanding and knowledge of suppliers and capabilities.
- Assist with new vendor add process including performing tasks in Intacct ERP tool.
- Work with Management to report metrics and monitor process compliance.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively across different organizational levels, functions, business units, and geographies to realize procurement goals and objectives.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Identify and assist driving process improvements.
- Assist with the creation and documentation of global P2P’s standard operating procedures manuals.
- Provide analysis of our payment methods, including global credit card process alignment.
- Organize End User training sessions
- Strong organizational and communication skills, high level of accuracy and detail oriented.
- Independently prioritize and handle ambiguous tasks and deliver timely results.
- Perform all other duties as assigned including administrative tasks.
- Work in a collaborative manner and as a team player.
- Ability to assist in and lead projects for the Global P2P team.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2+ years in a similar role
- Intacct ERP, MS Office Suite, all Google applications knowledge is required.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Strong experience in PowerPoint, Google Slides and Excel.
- Analytical, numerically astute with strong demonstrated problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle emergency situations.
- Project management skills - proven ability to oversee a project with objective of prioritizing and allocating time appropriately
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.