Date published: 7-Jul-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
- Enter and process vendor invoices and expense reimbursement forms
- Verify legitimacy of charges to company credit card
- Maintain trial and debit balances within a 60-day timeframe
- Maintain vendor invoice files
- Monthly Vendor Reconciliations.
- Communicate effectively with vendors and other employees to resolve payment processing issues
- Assist accounting team with monthly closing reports
- Assist the General Accounting team with the monthly reconciliations.
- Additional projects and functions as delegated by department management
- 2+ years Previous Accounts Payable experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Meticulous organization skills and detail-oriented
- Strong customer service focus and communication skills
- Interest in developing a career in Finance
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Understanding or previous experience working with internet advertising is preferred
- Shared Services experience preferred
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.