Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Your job.Indeed is seeking a full-time Accounts Receivable Administrator who will help support our accounting and finance teams. Our team consists of experienced, motivated, and self-sufficient high performers. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, have strong communication skills, be able to work at a fast pace, and have strong attention to detail. Responsibilities
- Support Sales and Client Services teams on billing-related matters
- Assist AR team with client invoicing, collections and general billing support
- Work with Sales, Legal and Clients to complete vendor forms, payment details, and other administrative activities to support the billing and collections process
- Assist AR team and Finance with projects to clear the aging balance
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting or a related field
- Minimum 2 years as an A/R, billing or related field
- Meticulous organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Strong customer service focus and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Understanding or previous experience working with internet advertising is preferred
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.