Additional Posting Location(s): Tokyo Sales/CS, Tokyo Tech Ebisu
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Indeed is seeking a full-time Accounts Receivable Manager who will lead our Accounts Receivable team in Singapore. Our team consists of experienced, motivated, and self-sufficient high performers. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, be able to work at a fast pace, and have strong attention to detail. Fluent business level Japanese and English is essential for this role.
Manage a growing team of Accounts Receivable team members, who are responsible for client credit review, invoicing, collections and general billing support
Supervise delinquent account management and liaise with clients and internal partners to resolve collections issues
Review accounts receivable aging with staff to ensure that the company maintains low levels of days sales outstanding and other key performance metrics
Identify areas for process improvement and develop improvement plans
Design and implement policies and procedures related to invoicing, collections, chargebacks and client communications
Assist the Accounting team in the timely completion of all month-end financial close tasks related to accounts receivable
Create training materials and lead training with the Sales and Client Services teams to foster better understanding of the client credit review, invoicing and collections processes
Liaise with the Business Automation team to correct any system errors that impact the accounts receivable process, and to implement new systems or process improvements
Partner with Legal to review non-standard client agreements to ensure compliance with all policies and procedures
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting or a related major
- Fluent business level Japanese and English absolutely essential
- At least 7-10 years of experience managing an Accounts Receivable team or similar with ability to demonstrate understanding of ASPAC market, specifically Japan
- Experience working in a Accounts Receivable environment servicing multiple countries and currencies and show ability to work closely with internal global teams outside ASPAC market
- Comprehensive knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Intacct is a plus
- Meticulous organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Strong customer service focus and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate ability to manage a small to medium team
- Understanding or previous experience working with internet advertising is a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.