Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
How an Accounts Receivable Specialist works. The Accounts Receivable Specialist will help support our wider accounting and finance team. Our team consists of experienced, motivated, and self-sufficient high performers.
- Act as primary liaison with clients for invoicing, collections and general billing support
- Prepare and maintain Accounts Receivable Aging and other related and ad hoc reports
- Support Sales and Client Services teams on billing related matters
- Respond to general AR requests such as invoice copies, new customer vendor forms and other general customer inquiries
- Responsible for supporting the month end process
- Fluency in English and Spanish and Italian
- 1+ years experience in a similar role
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task is essential
- Strong communication skills & the ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in an Accounting or finance related field
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Understanding or previous experience working with internet advertising is preferred
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.