Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Your job.Indeed is seeking a full-time Accounts Receivable Specialist who will help support our accounting and finance team. Our team consists of experienced, motivated, and self-sufficient high performers. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, be able to work at a fast pace, and have strong attention to detail.
- Proactively reach out to customers to ensure timely payment
- Complete invoicing and daily objectives
- Approve Insertion orders for international clients (including perform credit checks, etc.)
- Check deposits, support processing of payments
- Support Sales and Client Services teams on day-to-day business needs
- Work with accounting and finance teams on ad hoc projects and needs
- BA/BS in Finance or related field
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Shared Services experience preferred, Internet industry experience a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office and general accounting with excel
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Multi-currency experience a plus
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.