Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Create the framework for collaborating with country marketing teams on media planning and execution
- Manage agency partners to establish online recruiter acquisition and digital media plans
- Optimize portfolio of paid media investment across ad platforms.
- Drive data analysis to improve campaign effectiveness
- Partner with brand and product marketing to establish creative and positioning and execute in digital marketing channels
- Manage annual and quarterly forecasting, and provide updates on growth opportunities
- Work with the central web team to define, design and build new Resume web property
- Work with agencies and internal teams to bring the web to life and create and manage content.
- Optimize web performance to create efficient web acquisition funnel and enable enterprise selling.
- 7+ years of experience working with digital media and driving b2b acquisition targets
- Experience in thinking through user web flows, acquisition funnels and architecturing and executing web experience (in partnership with design and development)
- Entrepreneurial, solution and goal-oriented professional
- Experience in putting forward defendable hypothesis, testing, iterating and launching
- Power-user of web and digital analytics tools (GA, floodlight tags); able and willing to learn new technology on the fly
- Project management, delivering results through collaborating with other teams at Indeed
- Bachelor’s degree required
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.