Additional Posting Location(s): Montreal
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
* Sell pay-per- click advertising (PPC) services to Recruitment Advertising Agencies
* Conduct face to face visits, live product demonstrations over the phone and weekly webinars
* Analyze and present monthly analytics reports to advertisers
* Develop industry and account relationships to leverage during the sales process
* Bachelor’s Degree
* 5+ years of relevant experience and proven relationship building skills
* Ability to qualify, position and close
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent inter-personal skills
* Channel management background preferred
* Passion to sell pay-per- click advertising services (PPC) in a competitive marketplace
* Has strong face to face presentation skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment is critical
* Has an out-going, dynamic personality and can build outstanding relationships
* Has a "can do" attitude and loves to be challenged
* Is metrics-oriented, organized and has a need to win
* Experience in consultative, enterprise solutions selling
* Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
* Ability to quickly learn new processes
* Experience with an online CRM is ideal
* Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
* Travel Required
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks:  http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page  https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.