Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
- Sell pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to various Advertising Agencies
- Prospect revenue opportunities (cold call) and build a pipeline to reach quota
- Develop relationships through phone, email, social media and professional networking
- Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone and weekly webinars
- Analyze and present monthly analytics reports to advertisers
- Develop industry and account relationships to leverage during the sales process
- You’ve been successful in previous roles like: Media Agency Account Manager, Inside Sales Representative, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Sales Manager, Channel Management, Enterprise Sales, Relationship Manager, Associate Director
- 5+ years of experience in a sales-driven environment. Ideally a strong track record managing sales partners / resellers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Previous experience working with or within advertising or media agencies or selling recruitment solutions
- Passion to hunt (cold-call), educate and sell
- Ability to qualify, position and close
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- A metrics-oriented, competitive attitude
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Passion to sell pay-per-click advertising services (PPC) in a competitive marketplace
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.