Additional Posting Location(s): San Mateo
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
- Sell pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to Recruitment Advertising Agencies
- Conduct face to face visits, live product demonstrations over the phone and weekly webinars
- Analyze and present monthly analytics reports to advertisers
- Develop industry and account relationships to leverage during the sales process
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5 + years of relevant experience and proven relationship building skills
- Ability to qualify, position and close
- Passion to sell pay-per-click advertising services (PPC) in a competitive marketplace
- Strong face to face presentation skills
- Out-going, dynamic personality and can build outstanding relationships
- Can-do attitude and loves to be challenged
- Metrics-oriented, organized with a need to win
- Experience in consultative, enterprise solutions selling
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn new processes
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Experience with an online client relationship management (CRM) software is ideal
- Travel Required (30%)
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.