Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they're not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
- Be passionate about making sure our users get the most out of their job search experience
- Study the HTML/CSS layout of job sites in order to make informed, creative decisions regarding how to capture current and future job data
- Use HTML and CSS selectors to define data aggregation rules using a proprietary UI
- Contribute to team projects and documentation as necessary.
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- Other Languages a plus
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, and Regular Expressions
- Familiarity with HTTP and FTP
- Experience working within or organizing daily tasks via ticketing systems in a support or operations role
- Inquisitive and eager to learn in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Can identify a quick fix but still strive for long-term solutions
- Is comfortable handling a large number of concurrent requests and re-prioritizing as necessary
- Able to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical users
- Detail-oriented with exceptional follow-up skills
- 1 year of relevant professional experience or educational equivalent
- Submit a cover letter in the 'cover letter' or 'note' section. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Visit www.indeed.com, create an Indeed Resume and make it public if you haven't already done so.
- In your cover letter, provide a CSS selector that will return the link node to each office location http://www.indeed.jobs/career/Home#locations
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.