Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Your job.At Indeed, we want to make the hunt for that dream job as easy as possible for everyone. In order to do this, we need to get the jobs first. Every job. On every site. Everywhere. This is why we aggregate millions of jobs each day from over 100,000 internet sites globally.
You are responsible for telling our aggregation engine how to get these jobs and making sure all job information stays up to date for all of these sites. You will also work closely with senior team members for guidance, to escalate issues, and to report potential bugs.
- Be passionate about making sure our users get the most out of their job search experience
- Study the HTML/CSS layout of job sites in order to make informed, creative decisions regarding how to capture current and future job data
- Use HTML and CSS selectors to define data aggregation rules using a proprietary UI
- Contribute to team projects and documentation as necessary.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, and Regular Expressions
- Familiarity with HTTP and FTP
- Foreign language knowledge (Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Dutch, etc)
- Experience working within or organizing daily tasks via ticketing systems in a support or operations role.
- Inquisitive and eager to learn in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Can identify a quick fix but still strive for long-term solutions
- Is comfortable handling a large number of concurrent requests and re-prioritizing as necessary
- Able to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical users
- Detail-oriented with exceptional follow-up skills
- 1 year of relevant professional experience or educational equivalent.
How to Apply
- Submit a cover letter in the 'cover letter' or 'note' section.
- In your cover letter, provide a CSS selector that will return the link node to each office location https://www.indeed.jobs/career/Home#locations
- Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.