Date published: 11-Jan-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Be passionate about making sure our users get the most out of their job search experience
- Study the HTML/CSS layout of job sites in order to make informed, creative decisions regarding how to capture current and future job data
- Become an expert on Indeed’s aggregation system and provide technical training to users on how to utilize the system most efficiently in terms of both time spent and processing power
- Good working knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, Regular Expressions
- Familiarity with HTTP and FTP
- Background in a support role or with a consumer-facing web company a plus
- Query language experience (SQL, JQL, etc)
- Good working knowledge of Python
- Familiarity with version control software (git, svn, etc)
- Foreign language skills (Spanish, French, German, Japanese, etc)
- Inquisitive and eager to learn in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Can identify a quick fix but still strive for long-term solutions
- Is comfortable handling a large number of concurrent requests and independently re-prioritizing as necessary
- Able to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical users. Experience leading training sessions a plus.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional follow-up skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 1+ years of relevant professional experience
How to Apply
We value attention to detail. Applications that fail to follow these steps will not be considered.
Submit a cover letter in the 'cover letter' or 'note' section. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Create an Indeed Resume if you do not already have one. Copy and paste the URL of your Indeed Resume into the cover letter.
If you wish to demonstrate experience with Python, provide a Python script as well in your cover letter (using only standard libraries, Python 3 is also OK) which will print the titles, URLs, and locations in CSV format for the second page of job listings on this site:https://www.besmith.com/candidates/search-listings
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.