Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
At Indeed, we want to make the hunt for that dream job as easy as possible for everyone. In order to do this, we need to get the jobs first. Every job. On every site. Everywhere. This is why we aggregate millions of jobs each day from over 100,000 internet sites globally.
You are responsible for assisting vendors that tell our aggregation engine how to get these jobs and ensure they have clear process to follow and quality outcomes. You will also work closely with senior team members for guidance, to escalate issues, and to report potential bugs.
As a Aggregation Operations Vendor Analyst you will be expected to drive existing and new operational workflows with partner vendors while building a strong understanding of the needs of the business. Helping to define and measure the quality and effectiveness of the work is a major part of the role. You should be comfortable when asked to perform in depth analysis and research in a competent and efficient manner.
- Perform quality and productivity checks daily on vendor work
- Communicate directly with individual vendors and vendor leads, providing support for any questions or problems as they arise in real-time
- Develop and suggest process and performance improvement with vendor managers to improve workflows
- Responsible for the development and rollout of new features and workflows working side by side with vendor to test
- Work to resolve vendor issues escalated by other internal teams
- Act as liaison between vendors and product and dev teams to both QA changes and suggest tool and system improvements
- Maintain and update documentation used by vendors and internal Aggregation teams
- 1+ years experience in operations, project management, or quality analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Able to deliver clear and succinct feedback as well as direction regarding product updates
- Ability to quickly identify patterns and trends across seemingly unrelated content
- Capability to validate and explain trends and results compared to outlined success metrics
- Technical knowledge of HTML, CSS, HTTP, REGEX preferred; desire and ability to learn these skills required
- Must be organized, positive, proactive, and results-oriented
- Self starter, intellectually curious and comfortable operating in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.